Neenja 2 Neenja 2

Rehashed.

Has anyone else noticed that the author has already submitted this before? Neenja Vol. 1-4. Now i'm not saying that the work is bad, its well written, animated and put together. I'm just wondering why this is getting a front page everything he post this stuff, he already posted it.

Sykohyko responds:

Lol I've had to explain myself a 100 times already. I'm done explaining. If you take a minute to look around you'll realize why I resubmitted.

Goku Vs Vegeta 32-Bit Goku Vs Vegeta 32-Bit

Agreed

Its either stick figures fighting like the lame dragon ball Z style or Sprites. Don't get me wrong Sprite animation is great but when you keep seeing these lame ass DBZ redux You just wanted to blame them.

0/0

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Ka-5'd

I would have to agree. The twilight movie/book was horribly written. I like your version better. I mean c'mon, what kind of wuss of a vampire sparkles when he is exposed to the sun. That is just as lame as a ninja in a orange jump suit.

Family Guy is still SHIT Family Guy is still SHIT

...Umm i don't get it.

If you hate Family Guy so much, why don't you put a little more effort into expressing the fact? You didn't put an original content into this flash minus the "voice acting" which doesn't tell me why you dislike Family Guy. I am a fan of the show myself and I am not rating this flash a all around Zero because I am fan of the show, this flash is getting a zero for the effort you have but into it. If this would hav

Heil responds:

why put effort into a show i dont like??

Avatar Boredom Dub 4 Avatar Boredom Dub 4

Wow.

To tell you the truth I was quite surprised about this. I was thinking that some 12-14 year old fan boy was going to do the voice acting but I was wrong. I'm really impressed by this. Nicely done. Keep it up.

TomaMoto responds:

Yes, the state of fandubs in this day and age is quite sad. I am planning a possible video tutorial to teach people how to do good overdubbing. Then maybe standards will go up and people won't be able to get away with some of that crap that I've seen on youtube with like 22,000 views (my most popular only has like 1700).

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

Well done

Wow another front page flash. Good work man. This is a different style than your usual stuff but its still good.. Keep it up:)

Slintas responds:

I'm chocked! I submitted this a while ago. I never thought it would get frontpage :)

sketch toon sketch toon

not bad

It isn't bad. Nicely animated. My only problem is that the animation is a bit chopy. Good work otherwise.

N00bKebob Classic #06 N00bKebob Classic #06

sweet:)

Great work on this. It turned out nicely:) Thanks for adding in the music queen. I was going to but i could not find anything good :P

He Stole My Teddy He Stole My Teddy

Eh..

This was pretty funny. The end was but was not expected. I don't approve of having sex with a child but it was still funny :P

Mr. Toast: Episode 06 Mr. Toast: Episode 06

:D

Another great episode. Great work!

Hoogiman responds: