Metallica - Unforgiven 4 Metallica - Unforgiven 4

Great tone for only 128kbit/s.

You captured the songs tone well and did a fantastic jobs on putting out something clean. Always loved you work. As for the "More Rage on the heavy parts" I think they mean you might want to righten up your low ends on your guitar and maybe put just a bit more mids into it. Then again this may just be the quality in which you uploaded it. Other than that awesome work.

Left 4 Dead - Omfg A Tank!!!!! Left 4 Dead - Omfg A Tank!!!!!

Great stuff man.

Too bad I cannot add this into the X Box version. Good stuff and keep it up. Also for pain55, maybe you should get a pair of contact lenses or glasses and read.

Mortal Kombat Remade Mortal Kombat Remade

Eh. Not bad

The remake is good and all the notes from what I can tell are correct. It just lacking with the mixing. Otherwise good job. Keep it up

Angels Excist Angels Excist

Nicely done man

The mixing on this is great. Everything seems to be mixed in a good balance, clean, clear crunches of the guitar, the rhythmical bass, drum beat and the vocals were all great. Downloaded and put on the PSP. 10/10 5/5

One Winged Angel (Metal) One Winged Angel (Metal)

Nicely done.

Personally, for the record, I hate Final Fantasy but that will not cloud my judgment in this review. I though it was very well done, the lead guitar work was clear cut and I could hear every note being played. The rhythm parts were, nice solid and had a good crunch to them Good job.

Vengeance (Adavant) Vengeance (Adavant)

Not bad.

This song sounds like something NightWish would do, with the beauty and the beast vocals. The mixing was done nicely but could be improved on. It was hard to hear the guitar solo and the bass could be bumped up a bit. Good work though.

neoblent2 responds:

There is talk of covering a nightwish song. So keep your ears peeled for that.

Tears of Shame (DEMO) Tears of Shame (DEMO)

Good job on this man:)

You have some nice riffage going on here. I will be looking forward to more stuff like this. Also, you stated that you recording this using a video cam, just a personal question if you don't mind, what do you use to seperate the video from the music?

4.35 / 5.00 (+ 0.0069)

Watde18 responds:

Thanks... and im not sure what i used to seperate it cause i put this up while i had my old computer... ill check and see if you really need to know.

Valhalla Bound Valhalla Bound

Good work on this.

This is a nice peice of work you got here. My only problem is the mixing of the tracks. Good work on this though, I will be looking forward to more tracks man :)

-\+ Holocaust -\+ Holocaust

not bad man.

It was well put together and it had a decent sound to it. The only problem that I found with it was the drum tracks. It probally would have given this a more dooms day feel if the drums were put thru a compressor. Good work though. 4/5

I Will Not Be Denied I Will Not Be Denied

Pretty goob beat.

This is a nice feel to it. It a nice mellow feel which is something you don't see a lot of in modern hip-hop. Its mostly loud ringing bass lines, which isn't bad but gets old after a while. Good work on this.